Saturday 28 July 2012

Woolly good fun

In haste, y'all cos it's 11pm on a Saturday night and I am working...still.....after a pretty mental day but just came across this while doing my freelance writing.  I thought I would share it with all of you who love crochet and have kids.

http://www.treehugger.com/culture/artist-crochets-playgrounds-children.html

Although personally, I think I shall stick to the wooden play park on the beach.........

Back in a nicky nacky noo (oh dear, have turned into Paddy on Take Me Out....sorry)

More cherry tree treasures coming soon.

4 comments:

Annaboo's House said...

Oh I love the crochet net-play-thing. Mad. But kinda brilliant.
How long did it take to make, I wonder?
Anyhoo, melove am off to customize a pair of crochet shoes ( I kid you not) for my next post.
Rain down south today. Bah!
X
Ps I'll ask mum when she can next have the kids so I can give you a date for cherry trees and luncheon. X

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW!!!!!! I wonder what kind of yarn she is using????? THAT HAS TO BE HEAVY DUTY STRENGTH!! Quite fabulous, but I agree with you, wooden or metal apparatus are more reliable!!!

Have a fantastic day on the beach my sweet!! Anita

Tracy ~ If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Baked A Cake said...

You do make me laugh hope your having more of a relaxing day today! get painting! Tracy

Jay said...

That's an amazing piece of crochet!