Thursday 16 June 2011

A summer outfit to cheer one up

Today is grim. Half an hour of sun at lunchtime but then back to grim. So I am rather delighted to showcase my latest cherry tree offering.

It is from Sue Ryder and cost £2.95. I think it is a Spanish label and it is a little snug at the moment but then I have been eating vast amounts of cake over the past few weeks.


Need to cut down on lemon drizzle cake 
 for it to fit perfectly though!


I like the way it is all twinkly at the top
 I loved the skirt but realised I had nothing at all to wear it with at home. But I decided I would buy it anyway and team it with a cheap Primark vest top which I would buy in a week or two.

Then in the distance, something sparkled at me, glinting happily, on the very last clothes rail.

It caught my eye as I was leaving the shop

Also very twinkly on top

Et voila! A complete outfit for under £6!
I am well chuffed with these purchases! Just need to curb my cake habit and await the sunny days again.

3 comments:

Bee said...

Clever girl, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, I searched in my local charity shops yesterday, there are about 5 in town and nothing, not one thing that grabbed my attention but I'll keep looking x x x

Pink Milk said...

You certainly have a gift for sniffing out CS gems (pardon the pun!)!

All you need now is a sun drenched terrace, glass of something chilly and some tapas (oh and definitely a large flower in your hair)!

Hx

Unknown said...

That top is gorgeous! So pretty and it goes brilliantly with the skirt.

Just need some sunshine now.... where is it?!

Nicki xx