Friday, 23 November 2012

Get yer blocks off

I am like soooooo tired. I can't even be bothered to get up and find matchsticks to prop my eyelids open. THAT tired. I can't even be faffed to hunt down a mince pie.

However, something just gave my weary peepers a treat. Something that perhaps, M People, would agree is a sight for sore eyes.

Click on the below, ladies and gentlemen, to take you to the ever so lovely Fee and her amazing block giveaway.

This above link doesn't seem to be highlighting in blue as usual, so cut and paste it and go and find the most gorgeous giveaway that Fee has created.

I love it.

Good night.



Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, I LOVE HER BLOCKS! Somehow to me, that sounds rather strange!!!!! BUT I ENTERED! Oh my dear one,you are so tired! I know; I have been burning the midnight oil too, trying to finish up Etsy orders, A GOOD THING! Get your much-needed rest. Anita

Emma said...

aaarrrrhhhh i LOVE topsy and tim! apprently i went to my first kiddies party at 4 and sat and read all their topsy and tim books! hahaha!
hope you manange to have a good sleep!
I'm ill in bed, think its flu, knocked me for six.
thanks for sharing the link