Tuesday 30 August 2016

Life is like a butterfly

I am back on the blog baby! Too much time has passed, nine months, really? REALLY?

I'll be back wittering on about charity shop bargains, my love of the sea, the daily craziness of life (my brief love affair with a butterfly that had a damaged wing being one ) and how my tiny baby Sweet Child O'Mine will be three at Christmas.

How? Just how?

Laters (school holidays mean I'm not allowed to do anything for me for more than two minutes, which means time is up then...)


Psst, this is not the butterfly with the damaged wing. Oh no. This is my Italian holiday romance butterfly Paolo...and he was equally lush.

I'll tell you all about it in my next blog...bear with me, it will tug at your heart strings 😂

7 comments:

Julia said...

Yay you're back!! I have missed your posts so shall look forward to the next instalment ☺️ x

Anonymous said...

Lovely to have you posting again. I really enjoy reading your blog.

Michelle said...

Yay! Missed your posts, thought maybe you'd moved to Instagram instead. Good to have you back on Blogger.

m said...

hurraaaaaah!! :-)
Paolo and you look great :-)
Look forward to reading your posts again!!

Anonymous said...

So pleased youre back!! Looking forward to your next post ☺ Jane

Sally said...

Oh, my gosh, I just found you again and now you're back ! Woo Hoo!!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.